September 2019 - Present
Online Content Creator
Reserch reports and documentaries
Freelance Camera Operator
- "The Longest Ever Dance-A-Thon" with Claudia and Tess | BBC Ràdio 2 (March 2019)
PRINT ROOM PRODUCTIONS LIMITED
February 2019 - May 2019
Self-Shooting Producer Director & Edit Producer
Creating innovative, forward-thinking short films, documentaries and adverts with a quality and finish above the expectation set by the budget. Launching in August 2019
June 2016 - september 2018
Audiovisual director, Video Editor & Camera Operator
- IN MEMORIAM: la quinta del biberó (Lluís Pasqual, 2016)
- "Revolta de Bruixes" de JOSEP MARIA BENET I JORNET
(Juan Carlos Martel, 2016)
- "Les tres germanes" de ANTON CHÉJOV (Lluís Pasqual, 2017)
- "LARONDA.COM" de BRUNO FORNASARI (Lluís Pasqual, 2017)
- "El Cosidor" de JEAN-CLAUDE GRUMBERG (Lluís Pasqual, 2017)
- "Medea" d'EURÍPIDES (Lluís Pasqual, 2018)
April 2017 - August 2018
Video journalist, Self-Shooting PD & Edit Procuder
TV Show PERSONAJES ANÓNIMOS (Anonymous Characters) broadcasted by: Terrassa Channel, Badalona Comunicació, TV Sant Cugat, LA CLAU.
- 10' documentaries about people with very different profiles and stories but who have something to explain which we can draw a lesson (whether or not we agree with it). Documentaries with the aim of helping to break taboos and pre-established retrograded ideas that abound in our society.
Director, video editor and copywriter
ADVERTISEMENT: Exodus To The Promise Land | Aprés minuit.
In collaboration with the NGO: Proactiva ONG Open Arms.
It is a musical show that wants to put soundtrack to the long and exhausting journey that has been forced to undertake in recent times a large part of the Syrian people. These immigrants flee from a cruel and too long war and go to European lands. Gianotti and Chaparro recreate this trip through a series of snapshots that start at the moment they have to leave their home, continue during a sea crossing full of dangers, they accompany them on arrival and, finally, they make a sonic portrait of life in the refugee camps and deportation…